Serverlink Remote Connection 10.20 Version
New major release!
Serverlink 10.20 Remote Connection Version is a powerful new release with a wide range of new features, brand new user interfaces and performances improvementsWith Serverlink Remote Connection 10.20 Version, you will get more without any extra charge.
Announcing Serverlink Remote Connection new major release 10.x
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Serverlink major release 10.x
This powerful new release incorporates a wide range of new features and functionalities, including:
- All user’s interfaces have been redesigned for more simplicity and efficiency
- Citrix-like Web Application Portal
- Basic/Core/Home editions are fully supported as Serverlink servers
- Several new languages added
- HTML5 client experience design on iPad, iPhone, Android smartphones and tablets, Blackberry, W8 smartphones
- Load Balancing and Failover system
- Reverse-Proxy and Gateway server
- Open Word/Excel/… documents automatically on the user side (avoiding the need to install Office on the server)
- New Client Generator’s interface
- New MS RemoteAPP support of all versions of Windows
- New Seamless client technology supported by all versions of Windows
- New Kernel for better performance and stability
- New Online documentation
And still all the new features and functionalities of Serverlink, including:
- Integrated Gateway. The WEB Gateway can easily be deployed in small, medium and large environments to provide a high-availability, secure gateway to multiple TSplus Hosts with Single Sign On (SSO).
- Active Directory Support. Allows administrators to easily control access to Windows apps based on user groups.
- Web-based User Access. Users access their applications and files from any web browser using the HTML5 or Windows client.
- Universal Printer. The Universal Printer has been extended to all kind of web access, including HTML5.
- Simplified Installation. Installation has been streamlined using role-based installation with automatic setup.
- Mobile Client Support. iOS and Android mobile client access to TSplus Gateway is available with the new TSplus HTML5 connection client.
We encourage all Serverlink customers to migrate to our newest Serverlink version, engineered for improved performance and usability.
Serverlink is the best solution to remotely access your Windows applications
Serverlink is providing Web Portal, HTML5 client, Session Management, Load Balancing, Universal Printer, Seamless Remote Application, Application Control, RDP Defender and much more without the complexity of Citrix.
Serverlink is the most cost-effective and easy-to-use alternative to Citrix. Serverlink seamless client provides fast, efficient access – even over high-latency dial-up lines and Internet connections. Serverlink is completely transparent to your users. Remote applications look and feel exactly the same as natively-running applications. Therefore, you save time and training costs.
Serverlink is a fantastic product
In a snap, Serverlink will enhance your Windows system: Web Portal, HTML5 and RemoteApp client, Seamless application publishing, Universal Printer, Load balancing, Failover, Application Control and much more benefits are provided into this all-in-one solution.
Based on a unique HTML5 technology, Serverlink Mobile Web is the reliable, scalable and cost effective solution to web enable any Windows application.
Serverlink has been the most successful promoter of cloud computing and Web Access technologies. We believe that anyone should be free to access Windows systems regardless of technical knowledge.
It is a sophisticated product and our concern has always been to hide such complexity, providing the easiest-to-use solution to web enable any Windows application.
Its will help you to build web solutions that meet, or even exceed, your customers needs.
What makes its such an amazing solution?
Even away from your desk, its enables you to connect to your Remote Desktop and to start your Windows applications with your favorite web browser (Safari, Chrome or IE…).
- Easy to manage and easy to use: Its is installed in few minutes and it does not ask for any complex configuration nor technical knowledge. AdminTool, its’ intuitive management tool, offers full A-to-Z administration functionality to get your Web Application Portal going in no time. It oversees the full range of its features in minutes with easy, hands-on control and tight security.
- Cost and Time saving: its is the fast, simple and affordable way to instantly deliver existing Windows applications to users anywhere. With HTML5, Mobile users can start applications or a Remote Desktop session from any device (iPhone, IPAD, Galaxy, MAC…).
- Windows compatible: acting as Citrix, is compatible with Windows XP, VISTA, W7, W8, W10 and 2003/2008/2012 systems (32 and 64 bits).
Serverlink Remote Connection Desktop cab be Web Enabled
Windows Application Web Accessible – Cloud Computing
ServerLink Web automatically web-enable your Windows applications
ServerLink WEB is a valuable option you “Must Have”. Java-based, it enables you to start remote sessions or RemoteApp with any browser (IE, Netscape, Chrome, Firefox, Safari…). Enjoy the easiest remote access from any place where you have an Internet connection and a standard browser.
Simple to use, ServerLink WEB is a great option to buy now. More, only one single port is requested to open web session and automatically ServerLink WEB recognize automatically the server address and the port number from the user browser (HTTP or HTTPS).
Many features like web print, inside/outside browser, seamless application from the web are included. ServerLink WEB is outstanding any other technology to web-enable existing legacy Windows application.
Features & Benefits
Using the ServerLink WEB option, administrators can publish standard Windows-based applications via a Web page. This is especially useful for frequently updated, hard-to-distribute applications; applications that are infrequently used by a large number of users; or for cases in which large amounts of data must be manipulated over low-bandwidth connections.
ServerLink WEB provides the following benefits:
• Users do not have to manually download and install the client.
• Administrators can send a URL to users, rather than the entire application.
• Administrators can quickly change a Web page to point users to a new or updated application
on the same or different server.
• Users or administrators can roam to a different desktop and quickly access an application or
desktop by simply knowing a URL.
• If any application is ever updated, users will automatically pick up the new version when they
navigate to the Web page.
• Support both HTTP and HTTPS.
• Support a Java based Universal Printing functionality.
ServerLink WEB provides significant benefits to the following groups:
• Users who need to access JWTS server hosted applications from ‘unmanaged’ devices.
• Administrators seeking simple ways to distribute Windows based Windows applications.
• Systems Administrators who manage Windows servers using the a Web Access feature.
ServerLink WEB is the best solution to be used where employees must be continuously provided at different locations access to your applications, regardless of whether a dedicated PC / Laptop is present or not (Internet Cafe or similar situations).