Today, Sage UBS Accounting has expanded beyond just an accounting software, and now has a range of other functions such as Point of Sale (POS), Payroll and Building Services Maintenance. Rather than maintain separate systems that do not work together, our Sage UBS suite of products are integrated and work seamlessly together.
Our latest update on the Newer and Better Sage UBS Accounting release has been redesigned for simplicity with added functionality that will help your business grow.
Why Sage UBS Accounting ?
- Modern Design Improving user experience with a modernized view, making your accounting experience simpler
- Smarter Layout Increase efficiency and productivity by streamlining processes and making it easier to find what you need
- Direct Pay New Direct Pay feature makes it easier for you to make vendor payments and for you to get paid faster, with online payments via credit/debit cards or even through popular digital wallets such as Boost, MayBank, QRPay, GrabPay and more
Sage UBS Accounting Basic Features Include : –
- A software that is able to handle and speed up all accounting functions in an organization
- Able to handle multiple company transactions
- Multiple currency function
- Provide different levels of data access security
- Flexibility in modifying any transaction
- Capable of handling transactions up to 18 months
- Ability to record advance and post-dated cheques
- Omitted entries from the previous month could be inserted effortlessly
- Able to compute sales commission to agent
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) computation function
- Able to generate audit trail reports.
- Unrealised Gain/Loss computation.
- Monthly profit/Loss and Balance Sheet report
- Consolidated Account
- Support USB Key
- Project account
Electronic Credit Card Terminal (ECCT)
From versatility to flexibility, ECCT is a step towards e-commerce. Accepting payment from ATM/debit cards and electronic cheques can help improve sales. Credit card transaction support encourages customer purchasing, stimulates impulse buying, improves business growth and provides better cash flow management. This new payment mode was introduced by Sage UBS to enforce simplicity in credit card payment management.
Here at Sage UBS, our objective is to offer business solutions that make it easier for our costumers to manage their business processes with Sage UBS Accounting resulting in lower operational costs and reduced risk, leading to a more profitable and sustainable business.
This is achieved by providing quality products and services that are relevant to our costumers, deployed with appropriate technology and are supported by local experts.
Sage UBS Accounting & Billing perfoms as an invoicing system where you can print invoices and delivery orders.
Sage Cover is a software assurance designed specificially for the user of our software solutions. It is derived from the important objective of protection in your use of Sage Product.
Our Business Care programs offer a variety of support levels, therefore from a simple question to a complex requirement, our Helpdesk profesionals are always just a call or chat away to assist you.
As an example to the continuous innovation and improvement to meet our customers needs, we are introducing the following new features to our programs:
HIGHLIGHTS! Find out more about our Sage UBS Accounting Add-On modules which is available in this version:
· Sage UBS eCredit Controller
· Sage UBS ePayMaster
· Sage UBS eWebMaster
· ACT! by Sage for Sage UBS
· Sage UBS Mobile
Add On Module – Sage UBS Mobile (Need to extra pay for this module)
* Sage UBS mobile license provides convenience for those users on the move. This features allows user to continue working with the system when he / she is out of the office.
* With Sage UBS mobile license, user can check out 1 user license from the host PC each time, save the mobile license file in any storage device, and then activate the mobile license at any client PC to resume work on the system.
* The mobile license can be set to a maximum of 14 days usage during the check out process.
CALL LCLIM(012-3706968) for more information https://www.impactsoftsolutions.com/contacts/